Although it is hosted on WordPress.com, this site is not an actual blog. You can find my thoughts on Dynamics CRM from a blog hosted elsewhere, called Surviving CRM.
BPM suite that connects to and integrates within the Dynamics CRM user interface.
- Visual Workflow Design
- An Solution you can import into CRM
- Business processes users can view & manage
- Integration with ERP and SharePoint
- Task Management and Queuing
- Advanced Sales & Marketing workflows
- Customer on-boarding workflows
- Customer Service workflows
- Mobile Workflow Operation
Command Bar solution for restoring the File – Properties menu with record creation & modification timestamps and current user permissions that has been removed from CRM 2013 UI.
Diagnostics tool for CRM 2013 server configuration analysis, leverages the Microsoft Baseline Configuration Analyzer 2.0.
Roll back values that have been unintentionally updated on the record, due to the auto-save feature, for example. Leverages the audit log entries to retrieve old values and undo changes.
Solution for showing the list of countries as an option set drop-down menu while populating the default country text field on accounts, contacts and leads.